Spiritual Entrepreneur Cynthia M. Ruiz
Cynthia M. Ruiz is an Author, Professor, Commissioner, Inspirational Speaker and Leadership expert. Receiving over 50 accolades and awards for her leadership and service to Los Angeles. She currently serves as a Los Angeles City Commissioner overseeing a multibillion-dollar pension portfolio for City employees.
Cynthia has over twenty years of experience teaching and public speaking She appeared in the movie Discover the Gift with his Holiness the Dalai Lama and Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith.
Talking Points for Cynthia M. Ruiz
12 Lessons to Become a Powerful Leader
- Tell us about some of the leaders you admire from your family history.
- What makes you say we each innately posses leadership ability.
- Can you tell us about the various leadership styles?
- What is “Value Driven Leadership?”
- How do you think women can learn to be better leaders?
- You mention fear as one of the obstacles of asserting leadership. How do you suggest people overcome fear?
- Being of dual ancestry, has this helped or hindered your own leadership?
- We see a lot of corruption these days in some of our leaders. Do you think having integrity is difficult for leaders?
- You mention the importance of having mental strength. How have you used mental strength in your own life?
- How has spiritual strength helped you and how have you incorporated Native spirituality into your life?
- Can you tell us about how meditation has influenced your work and your life?
- Tell us about some of the work you do with girls.
- What do you want the reader to take away from reading the book?
- Where can the listeners buy the book?
- How can the listeners contact you?
12 Lessons for Becoming a Powerful Leader
Self-Help principles rooted in Native American traditions.
“The information Cynthia imparts in her new book is amazing because she draws wisdom from her Cherokee heritage, combines it with knowledge from her Hispanic background and makes it applicable for today’s mainstream society, a view that is unique, insightful, and sorely needed. Cynthia is a powerful leader and is about to become a unique and prominent voice in the field of Personal Development.”
– Daniel Gutierrez, International Business Consultant, Motivational Speaker, Radio Personality and Author of Stepping Into Greatness: Success Is Up To You.
In this her second book Cynthia M Ruiz reveals previously concealed knowledge based on her Cherokee heritage. As a Leadership expert and Inspirational Speaker, she came to the realization that the wisdom she gained from her ancestors was missing today and could not only be applied successfully in the modern world but that it offers a solution to many of today’s modern dilemmas.
She believes that each of us has the ability to be leaders in our daily lives and that this ancient wisdom is key in helping to elicit that personal power that all leaders possess. These ancient lessons can also serve to help unlock the individual leadership style of the reader.
Author Cynthia M Ruiz has held high-level positions in both the private and public sectors and has received over 50 awards and accolades for her leadership and service to one of the world’s largest cities – Los Angeles.
She currently serves as a LA City Commissioner overseeing the multibillion-dollar pension portfolio for City employees and is particularly passionate about helping to develop the empowerment of women.
Cynthia presents the information in a simple and straightforward style, and empowers the reader with 12 Leadership lessons, which they can apply in their every day lives.
Leadership Lesson #1
Leadership principles are simple when you remember to treat others how you want to be treated, lead by example and use your core values as a guidepost.
True to her word she believes in giving back so she is donating 10% of her royalties to the non-profit Girls Today Women Tomorrow, (GTWT) a mentorship, leadership program empowering young girls from the Inner City in Los Angeles. Visit GTWT.org for more info
“I am grateful for the lessons from my ancestors
which have helped me become a better leader today”
Cynthia M. Ruiz
Cynthia lives in Los Angeles where she enjoys empowering diverse groups. As an Inspirational Speaker, author and change agent she helps transform people to be the best they can be. Her message of “Anything is Possible” helps people reach their dreams and live their authentic lives.
[feedzy-rss feeds=”http://www.spreaker.com/show/1731765/episodes/feed” max=”10″ feed_title=”yes” refresh=”12_hours” sort=”title_desc” meta=”yes” summary=”yes” ]