Do you know of someone that you would like to submit as a guest for the Positive Phil Show? This includes you.
about the show
Linking your websites and social media accounts into show-notes of high ranking podcast channels and platforms such as iTunes,iHeart Radio, Pandora, Google Podcasts and thousands of others.
- SEO: linking to thousands of high ranking websites.
- Credibility: Airing on podcasts alongside other influential people will increase credibility.
- Advertising & Branding: Great way to share something with a community of ambitious individuals. 1.2 million social media
30 minutes. Be positive, uplifting, motivating and inspiring. Be Yourself!
The purpose is not to sell your products or services, and it shouldn’t be your first concern. The fact is, though, an excellent talk will scale your visibility and viability. It will drive business and credibility to you.
Talk About Life, Business & How You Got Started.
Pitch the Audience.
-Your Venture,Your Book,Your Course, Your Business, Your Life or Whatever Story you Want to Share.
Distributed to Google Podcasts, iTunes, iHeart Radio, Google Play, Stitcher, Spreaker, TuneIn, Stitcher, PlayerFm, Radio Republic, iOS, Android Apps, and over 250 additional podcatchers and internet radio players. 10,000 listeners per episode and 1M Social Media,50k newsletter members in our positive community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Typical Podcasts Last 30 Minutes
The program primarily consists of short-stories with positive people and thought leaders, as well as others in the social, business and entertainment community.
The format of the show includes a few things: the length is anywhere between 15-30 min, informal style, motivating-episodes. Refreshing and entertaining, celebrating entrepreneurship and the power of positivity! Inspired by Tedx Talks.
- What tools do you use to organize your business life and your personal life?
- How do you handle the stress that comes with growing a business?
- Have you had success hiring awesome people? Can you share some tips on what to look for when hiring?
- Successful people often have morning rituals to get the day going? Can you share some morning routines?
- What was it that encouraged you to start your business?
- What ignited the spark in you to start a new business venture or to make significant changes in an existing business? How did the idea for your business come about?
- How do you find people to bring into your organization that truly care about the organization the way you do?
- How important have good employees been to your success?
- What three pieces of advice would you give to college students who want to become entrepreneurs?
- If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
- What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
- What have been some of your failures, and what have you learned from them?
- How long do you stick with an idea before giving up?
- How many hours do you work a day on average?
- Describe/outline your typical day?
- How has being an entrepreneur affected your family life?
- What motivates you?
- How do you generate new ideas?
- How far are you willing to go to succeed?
- What is your greatest fear, and how do you manage fear?
- What are your ideals?
- How do you define success?
- What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
- Is your company profitable or what is your profit for last year?
- Where did your organization’s funding/capital come from and how did you go about getting it? How did you obtain investors for your venture?
- How do you build a successful customer base?
- How did you decide on the location for your business?
- Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
- If you could talk to one person from history, who would it be and why?
- Who has been your greatest inspiration?
- What book has inspired you the most? (OR What is your favorite book?)
- What is your favorite aspect of being an entrepreneur?
- To what do you most attribute your success? What would say are the five key elements for starting and running a successful business?
- What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
- What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?
- How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
- What kind of culture exists in your organization? How did you establish this tone and why did you institute this particular type of culture?
- In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur.
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you’ve made?
- How can you prevent mistakes or do damage control?
- What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
- What makes you happy?
- What sacrifices have you had to make to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most?
- Where you see yourself and your business in 10 years? 20 years?
- If you were conducting this interview, what question would you ask?
1. When was the last time you tried something new?
2. What makes you want to do better—What do you want most out of life?
3. What can you do today that you could not do a year ago?
4. Do you like your job?
5. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
6. What are you excited about?
7. What would you regret not doing?
9. What makes you smile?10. What impact do you want to leave in the world?