We always encourage upcoming entrepreneurs, authors, executive & thought leaders to contribute an original article in order to showcase themselves in front of a wider audience.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 300 words and cover the topic in detail. Images and videos are encouraged.
WE READ YOUR BLOG POST, RECORD AND POST IT TO OUR PODCAST NETWORK OF OVER 250 DIGITAL CHANNELS INCLUDING iTUNES, SPOTIFY, iHEART RADIO, GOOGLE PODCAST CREATING A HUGE BOOST IN SEO.
PROMOTING TO 2.2M on SOCIAL MEDIA.
we will RECORD your guest blog post INto aN audio FILE & post it to over 250 AUDIO & PODCAST Channels INCLUDING LINKS, TO OVer 2.2 million people
UNIQUE VISIBILITY FOR FREE!
INSPIRING CONVERSATIONS BEHIND HOW PEOPLE GROW BUSINESS, MOVEMENTS, IDEAS & CIVIC GRACE.
Linking your websites and social media accounts into show-notes of high ranking podcast channels and platforms such as iTunes,iHeart Radio, Pandora, Google Podcasts and thousands of others. Increases your search engine visibility.
- SEO: linking to thousands of high ranking websites.
- Credibility: Airing on podcasts alongside other influential people will increase credibility.
- Advertising & Branding: Great way to share something with a community of ambitious individuals. 1.2 million social media / 5,000-10,000 listeners per episode, 250K members.
Our Audience Loves Advice on Business and How To Live a Great Life “SUCCESS”
The purpose is not to sell your products or services, and it shouldn’t be your first concern. The fact is, though, an excellent post will scale your visibility and viability. It will drive business and credibility to you.
Talk About Life, Business & How You Got Started.
Pitch the Audience.
-Your Venture,Your Book,Your Course, Your Business, Your Life or Whatever Story you Want to Share.
Distributed to Google Podcasts, iTunes, iHeart Radio, Google Play, Stitcher, Spreaker, TuneIn, Stitcher, PlayerFm, Radio Republic, iOS, Android Apps, and over 250 additional podcatchers and internet radio players. 10,000 listeners per episode and 1.2 M Social Media,50k newsletter members in our positive community.
Frequently Asked Questions
The program primarily consists of short-stories with positive people and thought leaders, as well as others in the social, business and entertainment community.
- What tools do you use to organize your business life and your personal life?
- How do you handle the stress that comes with growing a business?
- Have you had success hiring awesome people? Can you share some tips on what to look for when hiring?
- Successful people often have morning rituals to get the day going? Can you share some morning routines?
- What was it that encouraged you to start your business?
- What ignited the spark in you to start a new business venture or to make significant changes in an existing business? How did the idea for your business come about?
- What have been some of your failures, and what have you learned from them?
- How long do you stick with an idea before giving up?
- How many hours do you work a day on average?
- Describe/outline your typical day?
- How has being an entrepreneur affected your family life?
- What motivates you?
- How do you generate new ideas?
- How far are you willing to go to succeed?
- What is your greatest fear, and how do you manage fear?
- How do you define success?
- What is the best way to achieve long-term success?
- Is your company profitable or what is your profit for last year?
- Where did your organization’s funding/capital come from and how did you go about getting it? How did you obtain investors for your venture?
- How do you build a successful customer base?
- How did you decide on the location for your business?
- Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
- If you could talk to one person from history, who would it be and why?
- Who has been your greatest inspiration?
- What book has inspired you the most? (OR What is your favorite book?)
- What is your favorite aspect of being an entrepreneur?
- What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
- What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?
- How do you go about marketing your business? What has been your most successful form of marketing?
- What kind of culture exists in your organization? How did you establish this tone and why did you institute this particular type of culture?
- In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur.
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you’ve made?
- How can you prevent mistakes or do damage control?
- What are your hobbies? What do you do in your non-work time?
- What makes you happy?
- What sacrifices have you had to make to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most?
- Where you see yourself and your business in 10 years? 20 years?
- If you were conducting this interview, what question would you ask?18. What does success mean to you?
1. We learn from our mistakes, yet we’re always so afraid to make one. Where is this true for you?
2. What risk would you take if you knew you could not fail?
3. What is your greatest strength? Have any of your recent actions demonstrated this strength?
4. What are the top five things you cherish in your life?
5. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
6. When do you stop calculating risk and rewards, and just do it?
7. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
8. What do you most connect with? Why?
9. What one piece of advice would you offer a newborn child?
10. Which is worse—failing or never trying?
11. Why do we do things we dislike and like the things we never seem to do?
12. What are you avoiding?
13. What is the one job/cause/activity that could get you out of bed happily for the rest of your life? Are you doing it now?
14. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
15. What are you most grateful for?
16. What would you say is one thing you’d like to change in the world?
17. Do you find yourself influencing your world, or it influencing you?
18. Are you doing what you believe in or settling for what you’re doing?
19. What are you committed to?
20. Which worries you more – doing things right or doing the right things?
How Does This Boost SEO
Podcast Are Great For Boosting SEO. Its One Of The Best Link building Strategies because you’re linking to credibility!
Linking Your Website With Pandora, iHeart Radio, iTunes, Android, iOS Apps, Google Play, Stitcher and Hundreds of Digital Channels Will Rank Your Website To Get Found Easier.
Types of Authors, Bloggers and Guests
Our Guests Include: Founders, Authors, Executives, Athletes, Accomplished People, Investors, Educators, Inventors, Business Owners, Brand Developers, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, and Thought Leaders. Great People Are Welcomed On The Show.
Great People Are Welcomed to Share Content
- Robust subscriber base, people subscribed on various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- Your content is promoted on our social media forums and podcasting & internet radio platforms.
- SEO Link Juice. We submit your content/links to high authority digital channels.
- Write something positive, inspirational / motivational & please make it original content.
- Subscribe to our newsletter. www.positivephil.com/subscribe
- Share our Positive Content across social media.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- stories about resilience
- The Entrepreneurial Journey
- Staying Positive
- Private Equity, Venture Capital
- Being Motivated, Health and Fitness
- Sales Marketing and New Business Development Methods/Strategies
- Spirituality, Religion and Business/Finance
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing
- Podcasting Producing, Set Up & Marketing
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.