Investor Awareness Strategies for Public, Private, Crowdfunding & Franchise Offerings.
The Ultimate Guide to Investor Acquisition for 2019-2020
Written by Positive Phil
Learn how to acquire new investors to grow your business.
It’s time for the next installment of our Crash Course on Investor Awareness Growth series.
In Session 2. How to create an investor influence. we’ll go over how to:
- Define your business goals
- Zero in on the right investor audience
- Develop your positioning
- Create your tactical investor awareness & investor acquisition marketing plan
- Set the right marketing budget
- Establish the metrics for success
If you’d like to join us for this webinar, or any others in our series, or would like for us to implement a plan for your company.
Please contact us today – email@example.com
In the last five years, the cost of acquiring new investors has increased by over 60%/ Marketing is becoming more expensive, investors are becoming less trustworthy of brands, and companies should just give up … right?
Well, the first two statements are unfortunately correct, but rest assured, the last one is wrong. Companies shouldn’t give up — they should simply get smarter. (You have heard the saying, “Work smarter, not harder,” haven’t you?)
If you’re looking for ways to improve your investor acquisition, you’re not alone. Reducing the costs of investor acquisition and proving the ROI of financial marketing efforts are two of the most commonly cited marketing priorities among companies.
In this guide, you’ll learn the basics of investor acquisition, how to lower the cost of acquiring new investors, and how to leverage your loyal ones. By the end, you’ll be able to build an investor acquisition strategy so agile, it’ll withstand the test of time and ever-changing trends.
Keep reading or use the chapter links below to jump ahead.
- What is Investor Acquisition? ’
- Investor Acquisition Costs.
- Improving your Investor Acquisition Programs
- Methods of Acquiring Investors
- Investor Retention as an Acquisition Method
- Investor Lifetime Value ( LLV)
Investor Awareness for Companies seeking to:
- Raise Capital
- Increase Market Exposure
- Increase Shareholders
- Increase Valuation
- Position Opportunity for Financing
- Increase Opportunity for Strategic Acquisitions
- Share Liquidity