Converting traffic to users and users into customers is what needs to be improved.
Here is my list of unanswered questions.
• Revenue: Which campaigns are bringing in the most revenue?
• And Churn: What’s causing users to drop off.
I NEED TO SEE THIS:
• Where people drop off in the funnel
• Which channels bring in the most revenue
With these insights, I will better understand customer behavior and can then help organize a plan to drive company growth.
Here is a short list of immediate steps that I would take to help drive and convert traffic….
30 Day Plan
- Build lead nurturing program (funnel) where we educated, engage prospects. Most people are not buying when they visit a website. We need to develop a sales process through online funnels.
- Build out lead scoring system and integrate within CRM
- Better positioning offers. An offer is a piece of content that is perceived as highly valuable.(coupons,product demonstrations)
- Build email marketing program /messages.
- Run Co-Registration leads. Co-registration is when one company uses another company’s subscriber or newsletter base to gain new customers. Co-registration marketing is the marketing of specific products or services during the co-registration process.
- Run Retargeting campaign to aged/real time/dropoffs…
- Build out several highly optimized landing pages, unlike a normal website page, is a specialized page that contains information about one particular offer, and a form to download that offer.
- Fix What is Broken On The Sites To Improve Conversions. Page Speed Scores , Other Issues Are Holding Back Organic Search Results
- Set up social media lead generation campaigns. (Twitter, Facebook) Using at the Right Time Marketing programs such as www.needls.com Targeting V owners using face books and twitter whispering tools.
- Set up Native Ads campaigns ( fraction of costs of google, bing) Measure conversions.
- Set UpProgrammatic Audio Ads ( run fixed online ads directly to prospect at the right time.
- Start the process of setting up an Affiliate Program
- Every Social Media account should be active and look “BIG” (run twitter program to get more followers /engagement ( people want to buy items that other people are into)
- Rank existing industry content related to Company and affiliate sites. Existing articles and press releases…
- Content distribution ( repurpose existing content) THIS HELPS WITH REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
- Start to engage with Industry writers to post to various industry sites for the Company. Using tools such as www.ninjaoutreach.com
- Target RV/Boat owners on social media/opt into funnel.
- Capture Data bases of email and social media accounts -This is all public information that we can scrap..setting up targeted inbound marketing campaigns with social handles/emails
[feedzy-rss feeds=”http://www.spreaker.com/show/1731765/episodes/feed” max=”44″ feed_title=”yes” refresh=”12_hours” sort=”title_desc” meta=”yes” summary=”yes” ]